Also try this alternative Low Carb Banana Bread.
Recipe and Cook Guide for Low Carb Banana Bread Muffins.
Low Carb Banana Bread Muffins
Write a review
- 3 large eggs 2 cups mashed bananas (3-4 medium)
- ½ cup almond butter (peanut butter can also be used)
- ¼ cup butter (olive oil can also be used)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla ½ cup coconut flour (almond flour can also be used)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line 12 muffin cups with liners; set aside.
- Combine eggs, bananas, almond butter, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl. Whisk until fully combined. Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and pinch of salt. Stir with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins, ¾ full. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Top 10 Better https://www.top10better.com/