Spread the love
An additional cooking guide for Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake.
Low Carb lemon-berry-swirl-mini-cheesecakes
Write a review
- For the Berry Swirl
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- For the Crust
- 24 PARTNERS Free for All Kitchen Olive Oil & Sea Salt Crackers, or Double Chocolate Brownie Thins
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (omit for Double Chocolate Brownie Thin crust)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (substitute unsalted butter, melted, for Double Chocolate Brownie Thin crust)
- For the Cheesecake Filling
- 12 ounces cream cheese (brick), softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract (omit for Double Chocolate Brownie Thin crust)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (extract may be substituted)
- pinch of kosher salt
To Make the Berry Swirl
- Place the berries and sugar in a small pot, and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes, or until syrupy. Puree in a food chopper and strain. Cool completely.
To Make the Crust
- Place the crackers and sugar (if using) in the bowl of a food processor, and process finely. Stir in the olive oil or melted butter. Place about a tablespoon of the mixture into the each of the wells a lightly greased mini-cheesecake pan.
To Make the Cheesecake Filling
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place the cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch in a large mixing bowl, and beat on medium speed (using the paddle attachment), until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl with a silicone spatula after each addition. Stir in the cream, extract(s), and salt.
- Divide the mixture equally between the wells of the pan. Drizzle with about a teaspoon of berry sauce, and swirl with a toothpick. Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until set around the edges, but still a little jiggly in the center. Chill completely before unmolding.
Top 10 Better https://www.top10better.com/