Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars Recipe and cooking guide.
We have 2 guides for you first up a video guide and below an alternative written guide with recipe, Enjoy.
Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Write a review
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cup Swerve or your sweetener choice
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 16 Ounces 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Extract (or fresh lemon)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 eggs, melted coconut oil, 1/2 cup swerve, ground cinnamon, almond flour, salt, and baking powder together. Add extra melted coconut oil if it's too dry.
- Add the crust mixture to a baking pan, and use your fingers to press it down. Bake for 20 minutes at 325 degrees.
- (I used a 9 X 13 sized pan, but I wish I would have used a larger one.)
- While the crust is baking, prepare the lemon cheesecake mixture.
- In an electric mixture, mix the cream cheese, lemon, vanilla, 1 cup swerve, and 3 eggs.
- Remove the crust from the oven and spread the cream cheese mixture over the top. Sprinkle lemon zest on top if you used fresh lemons.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours until firm.
- Cut into 24 pieces!
- Calories 165, 5g carbs, 3g fiber, 2g sugar, & 8 g protein!
- Makes 24
Top 10 Better https://www.top10better.com/