Spread the love
Low-Carb Skillet Brownie recipe and cooking guide.
Hello my friend here are 2 options first a video and guide and second a written guide you can print.
Written Recipe and Cooking guide.
Low-Carb Skillet Brownie
Write a review
- 5 tablespoons almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener or other granulated erythritol
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and lightly grease a 6-inch ovenproof skillet (you can also use a 6-inch casserole dish).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener and baking powder.
- Stir in the water, oil or melted butter, egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared skillet and sprinkle with chocolate chips, if using.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes, or until puffed but not quite set. The brownie should jiggle a bit in the center when shaken.
- Remove and top with lightly sweetened whipped cream or your favorite low-carb ice cream. Serve immediately.
- Nutritional Information.
- Food energy: 198 kcal; Total fat: 23.81 g; Calories from fat: 214; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Carbohydrate, by difference: 9.26 g; Total dietary fiber: 4.57 g; Protein: 7.14 g; Sodium: 278 mg
- Serves 2
Top 10 Better https://www.top10better.com/