Keto goat cheese burger with zucchini fries recipe
Keto goat cheese burger with zucchini fries
Write a review
- Spicy tomato mayonnaise
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- Zucchini fries
- 1 zucchini
- 11⁄3 cups almond flour
- 11⁄3 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 oz. butter or olive oil
- 2 red onions
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 25 oz. ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 3½ oz. goat cheese
- 3½ oz. lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix all ingredients for the tomato mayo and set aside in the fridge.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the zucchini length wise and remove the seeds. Divide into rods, about ¼ to ½ inch thick.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Mix almond flour, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper on a plate.
- Toss the rods in the flour mixture then dip each rod in the eggs to cover. Finish with another coating of flour.
- Place the fries on the baking sheet and drizzle olive oil on top. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- In the meantime, prepare the burgers. Start by slicing the onions thinly and sauté in butter until soft on medium heat. Add the vinegar towards the end, give it a stir and reduce until creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside until serving.
- Shape the burger patties and fry or grill them to your liking. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the burgers on beds of lettuce and the onion mixture. Place the goat cheese on top and serve with zucchini fries and spicy tomato mayo.
- Ketogenic low carb
- Per serving
- Net carbs: 3 % (10 g)
- Fiber: 2 g
- Fat: 77 % (113 g)
- Protein: 20 % (66 g)
- kcal: 1351
Top 10 Better https://www.top10better.com/
Also check out this Alternative Keto Burger cooking Video