Keto ground beef and green bean recipe and cook guide
Keto ground beef and green bean
Write a review
- 10 oz. ground beef
- 9 oz. fresh green beans
- 3½ oz. butter
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise or crème fraîche (optional)
- Rinse and trim the green beans.
- Heat up a generous dollop of butter in a frying pan where you can fit both the ground beef and the green beans.
- Brown the ground beef on high heat until it's almost done. Add salt and pepper.
- Lower the heat somewhat. Add more butter and fry the beans for 5 minutes in the same pan. Stir the ground beef every now and then.
- Season beans with salt and pepper. Serve with remaining butter and add mayonnaise or crème fraiche if you need more fat for satiety.
Top 10 Better https://www.top10better.com/
An Alternative video Cook Guide.
Ground Beef and Green Bean One Pan Dinner- Dairy Free