Spread the love
Salmon & Avocado Nori Rolls – Paleo-Keto and Low Carb.
Salmon & Avocado Nori Rolls
Write a review
- 3 square nori sheets (seaweed wrappers)
- 150-180 g / 5-6 oz cooked salmon or tinned salmon
- ⅓ red pepper, sliced into thin strips
- ½ avocado, sliced into strips
- ½ small cucumber, sliced into strips
- 1 spring onion/scallion, cut into 2-3" pieces
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce or Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon black or white sesame seeds
- Coconut aminos for dipping, optional
- Place the nori sheet on a flat surface, such as a cutting board, shiny side down. Look at the fibres of the wrapper to see which way it needs to be rolled.
- Add a third of the salmon to the right or left third of the nori sheet and top with two strips of pepper, cucumber and avocado. Add some green onion and a drizzle of mayonnaise and hot sauce. You can sprinkle with sesame seeds now or at a later stage, once the rolls are cut.
- Lightly wet the top part of the nori sheet (the side you are rolling towards), just 1-2 cm of the wrapper. Pick up the opposite outer edge of the roll and start wrapping it over the ingredients, using your fingers to keep it nice and tight. This can take a bit of practice, but don't worry if your roll doesn't look perfect. Roll it until the top edge of the wrapper overlaps the roll and press it tightly to stick. Place the roll on the cutting board with the seam facing down and then cut into bite-size pieces.
- Serve right away with some coconut aminos or extra mayo for dipping, or pack in a container to take for lunch or keep as a snack in the fridge.
Top 10 Better https://www.top10better.com/
Alternative video cooking guide for Salmon & Avocado Nori Rolls.
Share this great recipe from Eat Drink Paleo.