Keto Beef Meat Pie Recipe and Cook Guide
We have updated our list of the top 20 Keto Diet Pills ! Click Here
Keto Beef Meat Pie
Write a review
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 20 oz. ground beef or ground lamb
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp dried oregano or dried basil
- 4 tbsp tomato paste or ajvar relish
- ½ cup water
- Pie crust
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp water
- 8 oz. cottage cheese
- 7 oz. shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Fry onion and garlic in butter or olive oil over medium heat for a few minutes, until the onion is soft.
- Add the ground beef and keep frying.
- Add oregano or basil and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomato paste, pesto or ajvar relish – use what you have on hand.
- Add water. Lower the heat and let simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- While the meat simmers, make the dough for the crust.
- Mix all the dough ingredients in a food processor for a few minutes until the dough turns into a ball. If you don't have a food processor, you can mix by hand with a fork.
- Place a round piece of parchment paper in a well-greased springform pan — 9-10 inches in diameter — to make it easier to remove the pie when it's done. (You can also use a deep-dish pie pan.)
- Spread the dough in the pan and up along the sides. Use a spatula or well-greased fingers.
- Pre-bake the crust for 10-15 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and place the meat in the crust. Mix cottage cheese and shredded cheese together, and layer on top of the pie.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes on lower rack or until the pie has turned a golden color.
- Serve with a fresh green salad and dressing.
- Ketogenic low carb
- Per serving
- Net carbs: 4 % (7 g)
- Fiber: 5 g
- Fat: 71 % (47 g)
- Protein: 25 % (38 g)
- kcal: 622
Top 10 Better https://www.top10better.com/
Low Carb/Keto Meat Pie