Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Bars Recipe and cooking guide.
Did you know cheesecakes where apparently invented in ancient greece?
They are favourite connoisseur’s around the world. Here we have a selection of low carb cheesecake options which are suitable if you follow the Keto, Aktins and Paleo diets.
You can also browse a selection of of the most popular lemon cheesecakes.
Remember to save this page so you can get back to it easily and feel free to print the recipes and cook guides you like.
Also check out the review of the best low carb keto weight loss supplements. They will compel and force your cravings to stop so you can treat yourself without feeling guilty. Success with your dieting allows you to treat yourself more! YUM sounds good!
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cup Swerve or your sweetener choice
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 16 Ounces 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Extract (or fresh lemon)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 eggs, melted coconut oil, 1/2 cup swerve, ground cinnamon, almond flour, salt, and baking powder together. Add extra melted coconut oil if it's too dry.
- Add the crust mixture to a baking pan, and use your fingers to press it down. Bake for 20 minutes at 325 degrees.
- (I used a 9 X 13 sized pan, but I wish I would have used a larger one.)
- While the crust is baking, prepare the lemon cheesecake mixture.
- In an electric mixture, mix the cream cheese, lemon, vanilla, 1 cup swerve, and 3 eggs.
- Remove the crust from the oven and spread the cream cheese mixture over the top. Sprinkle lemon zest on top if you used fresh lemons.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours until firm.
- Cut into 24 pieces!
- Calories 165, 5g carbs, 3g fiber, 2g sugar, & 8 g protein!
- Makes 24
We have 2 guides for you first up a video guide and below an alternative written guide with recipe, Enjoy.