You can also try this Cherry Pudding !
- 2 cups lite whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving) package sugar-free cherry gelatin (or any flavor of your choice)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- In a medium bowl, cream together the whipped topping and cream cheese until smooth.
- Sprinkle the gelatin mix into the boiling water and stir until dissolved; cool until room temperature. Add gelatin mixture to the cream cheese mixture; stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a pie pan and chill for at least two hours, or until set.