Loaded Chicken Salad Recipe. (Keto and Atkins friendly)
Loaded Chicken Salad (Keto and Atkins friendly)
Write a review
- 1 boneless chicken breast about 300g, with or without skin
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 avocado
- 100 g mozzarella balls
- 1 large tomato any colour
- 1 har artichoke hearts my jar was 170g
- 1/2 red onion
- 5 asparagus
- 20 leaves basil
- 4 cups baby spinach I used about 200g
- Peel and dice the avocado. Slice the red onion. Dice the tomato. Pile the basil leaves together, roll them up and slice. Cut the stems off the asparagus and slice in half. Mince the garlic.
- Slice the chicken breast in half lengthwise. Sprinkle the 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper on each sides. Heat the 1 tbsp of olive oil in a cast iron skillet and place the chicken breasts in. Fry on each side, about 3 minutes each side, until they have a nice golden brown colour and cooked through. Add the asparagus beside the chicken breasts and cook a few minutes until soft and grilled. Take out the chicken and slice.
- In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dijon, and salt & peper.
- Add the baby spinach to a large bowl or plate. Cover with the grilled chicken, avocado, mozzarella, tomatoes, artichoke, red onions, asparagus and basil leaves. Pour the dressing over and enjoy!
- Recipe Notes
- You can add 1 tbsp of honey to the salad dressing if you don't mind the extra carbs or want a sweeter dressing
- Nutrition Facts
- Loaded Chicken Salad
- Amount Per Serving (1 serving)
- Calories 430 Calories from Fat 264
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 29.36g 45%
- Saturated Fat 6.57g 33%
- Cholesterol 76mg 25%
- Sodium 555mg 23%
- Total Carbohydrates 12.86g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 6.12g 24%
- Sugars 3.16g
- Protein 31.73g
Top 10 Better https://www.top10better.com/
Alternative Cooking Guide for the Low Carb Loaded Chicken Salad.
Keto Foodie Friday Loaded Chicken Salad 1,149 views