Spread the love
Sesame Salmon With Baby Bok Choy and Mushrooms.
Sesame Salmon With Baby Bok Choy and Mushrooms
Write a review
- Main Dish
- 4 each 4-6 oz. salmon fillet
- 2 each portobello mushroom caps (or 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms)
- 4 each baby bok choy
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 ea green onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 inch Ginger grated (approx. 1 tsp.)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Whisk together all of your marinade ingredients
- Drizzle half of the marinade on the salmon and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate the salmon while it marinates for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare vegetables: Trim the rough ends from the bok choy and cut into halves. Slice the mushrooms into ½ inch pieces.
- Drizzle the remaining marinade over the vegetables and lay on a lined baking sheet.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a lined baking sheet as well. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Top with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
Top 10 Better https://www.top10better.com/
Alternative Salmon dish by Gorden Ramsey for all you salmon lovers.