Spread the love
Shrimp Avocado Salad (Low Carb Keto Friendly)
Shrimp Avocado Salad (Low Carb - Keto)
Write a review
- 8 ounces shrimp peeled, deveined, patted dry
- 1 large avocado diced
- 1 small beefsteak tomato diced and drained
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped cilantro or parsley
- 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Toss shrimp with melted butter in a bowl until well-coated.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat for a few minutes until hot.
- Add shrimp to the pan in a single layer, searing for a minute or until it starts to become pink around the edges, then flip and cook until shrimp are cooked through, less than a minute.
- Transfer the shrimp to a plate as they finish cooking. Let them cool while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Add all other ingredients to a large mixing bowl diced avocado, diced tomato, feta cheese, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper -- and toss to mix.
- Add shrimp and stir to mix together. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Nutrition Notes
- This recipe yields 6.5 g net carbs per serving.
- Nutrition Facts Per Serving
- Calories 430
- Total Fat 33g 50%
- Saturated Fat 12g 61%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 143mg 48%
- Sodium 1250mg 52%
- Potassium 600mg 17%
- Total Carb 12.5g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 6g 25%
- Sugars 1.5g
- Protein 24g
- Vitamin A 44% · Vitamin C 54% · Calcium 16% · Iron 8%
Top 10 Better https://www.top10better.com/
Alternative video cooking guide for the Shrimp Avocado Salad.