PhenQ Review March 2019
Remember to check the review of the top rated WEIGHT LOSS PILLS! We checked 50,000 reviews and narrowed down the list to the most exciting supplements with the best customer feedback!
Verified reviews 4521 – 87% Positive – 9% Negative. Editors choice for quick weight loss.
The best diet on the market to lose weight quickly!
- The potent fat burner many people turn to for extreme weight loss.
- Lacys reset boosts your bodies fat burning and energy.
- Many verified reports of 14lb weight loss in a month.
- Said to have 5 tablets in 1.
- gentle mood enhancing properties.
- Nopal contains vitamins A, B-1, B-2, B-3, C.
PhenQ is a beast of a diet pill, exciting and uncompromising. You may not take it home to mother. You might not tell your friends but your friends will certainly be asking you for your secret. Said to have 5 weight loss pills in one. There are no known health warnings for this supplement. FDA Verified.
Losing weight can be quite frustrating if you don’t know what exactly your body needs. Sometimes you may also think you know but your “suitable” diet plan or exercise regimen refuses to work. Weight loss doesn’t have to be some kind of a battlefield where your body and mind are in a constant fight. With PhenQ, all that anxiety about how you look and the ever-increasing pot belly can be a thing of the past. Click Here to find the top 10 diet pills
PhenQ is a diet pill that brings under one package some of the most effective fat-burning agents on the nutrition market, with all being completely herbal and naturally organic.
PhenQ is developed and manufactured in the UK by specialists at ERGO Group Limited. The drug is also manufactured in the US. Residents of these two countries, therefore, have faster access to the drug.
What Ingredients Does PhenQ Contain?
Known for 3 main qualities, i.e. being an appetite suppressor, an energy booster and a prolific fat burner, PhenQ has the following ingredients:
- Caspimax powder – Refers to the concentrated capsicum extract from the red chili peppers. Capsaicinoids (compounds found in the capsicum family) are found purified in Capsicum. Capsaicinoids improve and maintain a healthy metabolism in your body, therefore, improving your body’s energy production. They also help in breaking down of lipids in your body by improving the mobilization of fats that you ingest into your body. All these properties of Capsaicinoids ensure that fat is burned in your body. Capsicum also has thermogenic properties (burns the calories in food to produce heat and energy). Fats are converted to heat in this process, therefore, reducing them in the body.
- Chromium picolinate – Chromium picolinate is a supplement obtained from the mineral chromium. This mineral is a combination of three molecules of picolinic acid with chromium. The safe form of Chromium mineral called trivalent chromium is found in food such as vegetables and meat. This mineral serves different functions in the body. A notable function is that it is part of a molecule called chromodulin which assists the pancreas to perform its roles in the body. The pancreas releases a molecule called insulin which is vital in the body’s processing of fat, carbs, and protein. Insulin also helps in utilizing sugar absorbed from the carbohydrate. Chromium helps reduce cravings for sugar by absorbing sugar in the body. This causes the body to lose the desire of eating sugar.
- Calcium carbonate – Calcium carbonate is a product of Calcium mineral. It is commonly used for strengthening bones and teeth. Calcium carbonate has also been found out to be very important in weight loss. A study conducted in the year 2009 by Madeline R. Vann, MPH found out that three servings of calcium-rich dairy help in weight loss. One possible reason for this finding is because calcium food is more filling and contain fewer calories. Therefore, when someone takes the food rich in Calcium they replace the high-calorie food with Calcium-rich food that has higher nutritive value and fewer fats. Also, it is believed that Calcium has the property of signaling the body to stop consuming fat once it has reached its enough amounts. These properties enable the Calcium carbonate which contains Calcium mineral to contribute to the overall weight loss.
- Caffeine – Caffeine is commonly used as a stimulant. Most people who want to lose weight use caffeine. This is because caffeine makes its consumers alert and more focused on the task at hand. This allows consumers to have more energy during their workout process. Also, higher caffeine intake reduces hunger. When consumers, therefore, take a product with caffeine intake like PhenQ then the hunger tends to reduce therefore helping them reduce food intake. This helps them reduce their food intake which translates to less fat intake. This ingredient properties, therefore, helps in weight management.
- L-carnitine fumarate – This ingredient is found in meat, nuts, and vegetables. It plays a very crucial role in body weight management by guiding fatty acids blocks to the mitochondria from where they are used to produce energy. Also, it helps the body in the conversion of body fat into energy reserves that can be easily burnt out through exercise. All these ensure that the weight of the body is managed well.
- Nopal – This ingredient belongs to the cactus family. Nopal contains vitamins A, B-1, B-2, B-3, C and minerals including potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, and iron. Its higher fiber content enables you to regulate your appetite and reduce the amount of fat stored in your body. Also, amino acids in nopal provide energy to consumers during the weight loss journey.
- Lacys reset – Lacys reset, also known as α-lacys reset is an ingredient containing alpha-lipoid acid and cysteine. Alpha-lipoic acid improves your body’s metabolism and cuts down the number of radicals in your body. Cysteine promotes Glutathione (GSH) synthesis which helps keep the free radicals in check. Increase in your body metabolism ensures that more fat is burned in your body. This, in turn, leads to more weight loss.
Does PhenQ Work?
PhenQ has been in use quite in the market for some time now by consumers’ majority of who reside in the US and the UK. Each individual ingredient in PhenQ product contributes its part in weight loss according to PhenQ manufacturers. PhenQ is made from natural ingredients. Most scientific trial findings have found out that each ingredient in PhenQ has the weight loss properties indicated by the manufacturers. It most users who have used the product consider it safe since there are no extra chemical additives and ingredients added to this product. The manufacturer is confident with the effectiveness of this product such that they have provided 60-day money back guarantee where you are refunded your money back in case the product fails to help you lose weight.
What Are the Side Effects of PhenQ?
Some consumers of PhenQ reported side effects while using it. The side effects varied among different consumers as some experienced mild side effects, others more side effect and some experienced no side effects at all.
Most of the users who experienced side effects with the drug reported that after some time the side effects reduced or disappeared. Only a few users reported persistence of the side effects. Most of the consumers who experienced side effects had prior allergies to drugs. They were therefore advised to consult their doctors before continuing their medication. Some consumers were also advised to stop using the product so as to alleviate the symptoms.
Common side effects reported by consumers include:
- Digestive issues
- Dry mouth
- Difficulties in sleeping
Is There Any Scientific Evidence Supporting PhenQ?
There have been clinical studies that have supported the benefits of the ingredients in weight loss. Below are some of the clinical findings analysis;
- According to a study carried out by Obesity: Open Access journal supplementation with capsaicinoids help to improve the body’s metabolism. This, in turn, increases the burning of fat, therefore, aiding in weight loss.
- In another study, blood sugar responses to white bread with 400g of chromium and another one without the dose. It was found out that the addition of chromium resulted in a 23% increase reduction in sugar levels in the blood after the meal. This shows that chromium is effective in reducing the glycemic index of meals.
- According to clinical research conducted in overweight and obese students with very-low calcium consumption, vitamin D and calcium supplements facilitated their weight loss.
- Data from an analysis carried out in fat loss proved that increasing uptakes of calcium in women helped them in weight loss.
- A study carried out on 18 overweight subjects it was found out that carnitine greatly increased weight loss.
- Cactus was shown to promote weight loss within a three month period. This was demonstrated by vitro studies that cactus fiber binds to fat in the diet, therefore, resulting in reduced energy absorption and therefore reduced body weight.
What Do Other People Say About PhenQ?
The following are some of the consumer reviews on this product:
Eating less and exercise are the common basics of weight loss that last longer. For some people, weight loss products come in handy to assist them during their weight loss program.
While using weight loss products you will still have to focus on your exercise and diet. These drugs are only effective enough when accompanied by both exercise and a healthy diet.
My PhenQ customer reviews from – skinnyexpress.com
How Much Does PhenQ Cost?
PhenQ can be purchased from the official site, Amazon or any other retailer licensed by the ERGO Group Limited to distribute the product. PhenQ is sold in bottles. One bottle of PhenQ which contains 60 tablets costs $69.95 while the three bottle pack costs $139.85 where you get one extra bottle absolutely free.
How Do You Take PhenQ?
Take PhenQ pills as recommended below:
- Take your first pill with breakfast.
- Take your second pill with lunch.
- Ensure that you do not exceed the dosage of this product.
How Does PhenQ Compare with Similar Products?
|Calcium Carbonate||Calcium Carbonate||Copper Sulphate|
|Chromium Picolinate||Chromium Picolinate||Chromium Picolinate|
|Caffeine Powder||Caffeine Powder||Caffeine Powder|
|Cayenne pepper extract||a-Lacys Reset||Copper Sulphate|
|Dendrobium Nobile Extract||Capsimax powder||Hops Extract|
|Citrus Aurantium Extract||Nopal||Green Tea Extract|
|Coleus Forskohlii Root||Griffonia Extract|