Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs - Keto Dessert
Amazingly delicious and easy to make dessert snack. Adapted for keto followers!
- 3/4 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Whole Strawberries
- 1/2 tsp Stevia Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Step 1: Place the cream cheese and butter cut into small pieces in a mixing bowl. Leave at room temperature for 30–60 minutes until softened.
- Step 2: Meanwhile, wash the strawberries and remove the green parts. Place them into a bowl and mash using a fork or place in a blender for a smooth texture.
- Step 3: Add the stevia, and vanilla extract and mix well. Before you mix the strawberries with the remaining ingredients, make sure they have reached room temperature.
- Step 4: Add to the bowl with softened butter and cream cheese.
- Step 5: Use a hand whisk or food processor and mix until well combined.
- Step 6: Spoon the mixture into small muffin silicon molds or candy molds. Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until set.
- Step 7: When done, unmold the fat bombs and place into a container. Keep in the freezer and enjoy any time!
- Calories - 1038
- Carbs - 13g
- Fat - 106g
- Protein - 11g
- Fiber - 1g
- Net carbs - 12g
- Sodium - 642mg
- Cholesterol - 313mg
Top 10 Better https://www.top10better.com/